Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Anglican Commitment to Comprehensiveness - J.I.Packer

from VirtueOnline

The Anglican Commitment to Comprehensiveness
A Kind of Noah's Ark?

By J. I. Packer
http://www.latimertrust.org/
June 2010

Foreword

Dear Joe,

Your question calls for more than I can put in a letter, so I have written this small book on it. Don't be embarrassed; Luther wrote a book on prayer specially for Peter his barber (a gem, incidentally), so why shouldn't I write a book on being an Anglican specially for you? If there' s sense in it others beside you will get the benefit, and if it turns out like Eccles ('I don't say much, but what I say - don't make sense') you won't be held responsible.

Read the full story at www.VirtueOnline.org

Add starShareShare with noteKeep unread

    No comments: