Sunday, December 29, 2013



I know, it’s hard to believe–I mean, JWs don’t even care about left-wing propaganda, right? But if you don’t think I’m right, watch this excerpt from “The Ed Show” (who knew Mr. Ed had changed networks?) with guest host Joy Reid:
Now, you and I know that Jeremiah 10:10 is no more about Christmas trees (it’s actually about idolatry) than Leviticus 7:26 (“Moreover, you shall eat no blood whatever, whether of fowl or of animal, in any of your dwelling places”) is about blood transfusions. But here’s the thing: the only people I’ve ever heard make the argument that Jeremiah 10:10 has anything to do with Christmas is is…you guessed it. I don’t know if Joy Reid (who I gather is dumber than a sack of hammers, and thus fits in perfectly on MSNBC) is a Jehovah’s Witness, or if the people who write her teleprompter material are, or if the executives are. But on thing’s for sure. If they keep saying stuff like this, they’re going to have to rename it Watchtower TV.
(Via Hot Air.)

No comments: