Wednesday, May 07, 2014

ODDS AND ENDS
FacebookShare on Google PlusTwitterHootsuiteLinkedInHootsuiteBufferCustom Sharing Tool
EvernoteOneNote 
+TAG


The Vatican has redesigned their web site.  William Newton is not happy with the result.

Brian Seage will become the next Episcopal Bishop of Mississippi.  The very first comment to this story should tell you everything you need to know about him.  This guy calls Seage a moonbat.

Rumors are swirling that celebrated Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel will be drafted by my Rams Thursday night.  I’m not sure how I feel about that.  Although injury-prone, current QB Sam Bradford isn’t done yet and the examples of Kurt Warner and Peyton Manning should demonstrate the danger of giving up on “injury-prone” quarterbacks too early.  So I wouldn’t mind punching up the offensive line again.

On the other hand, my Rams play in a division against quarterbacks like Russell Wilson and Colin
Kaepernick so a dynamic QB like Manziel would be a great thing to have if Sam goes down again.  And if A&M wide receiver Mike Evans slides down to pick 13, which my boys also have the Rams will be able to nab a great wide receiver for Bradford to throw to and somebody who Manziel knows intimately when the time comes for Johnny Football to take the starting job.  That’s the theory, anyway.

Seems that Protestants are a big deal in China these days.

I should change the name of this site to The Dust Blows Forward ‘N’ The Dust Blows Back.  Then people would take me seriously.

No comments: