Wednesday, May 21, 2014



I’m back at the library.  I see Bill’s been keeping up the place nicely in my absence.  Great posts, boss.

I’ve got good news and bad news.  The good news is that the refurbished Dell Windows 7 lapper arrived safely yesterday and looks solid so I should keep going a little while longer.  It was a bit of a stretch at $200 and it’s on the old side.

The thing has a port for a dial-up modem which meant that I didn’t have to spend $400 on that USB modem that I purchased from Amazon.  Oh well, I’ll save that.  Never know when I might need it down the road.

The bad news is that I don’t have a copy of my ISP software any more.  I just now ordered a new one but it’ll be another five days to a week before I’m officially back up again.

For those of you into this sort of thing, there’s some more good news.  My enforced hiatus has allowed me to seriously get going on the next installment of the last CJ:AI.

I’ve torn down and rebuilt that thing four or five times but I really like the direction this one is headed.  So far there are, or will be, four new additions to the cast and some of you who have been in one of these before will have radically different roles.

Oh, and Dale Matson?  I’ve never needed any assistance to trip over stuff.  Ask my sister.

No comments: