Monday, October 17, 2011


PHILADELPHIA: Bishop Reassures Anglo-Catholic Parish They Can Choose Own Rector

PHILADELPHIA: Bishop Michel Reassures Anglo-Catholic Parish They Can Choose Own Rector
Diocese will not interfere with parish's Anglo-Catholic worship

October 16, 2011

Dear Fr. Keefer, Wardens, Vestry and People at Church of the Good Shepherd, Rosemont,

Please accept my sincere apologies for not arriving at Church of the Good Shepherd last Sunday for the special parish meeting. As I have explained to several, I was in a horrible traffic jam for nearly two hours and when I eventually contacted Bill W. he phoned me from the church and said that everyone had gone and the meeting was over. I, of course, was very disappointed but at that point decided there was nothing to do but go on to my next appointment and did.

Read the full story at www.VirtueOnline.org

No comments: