Thursday, May 01, 2014



A Spoonful of Pelagius Makes the Heresy Go Down

By ROBERT MUNDAY
TO ALL THE WORLD
http://toalltheworld.blogspot.com/
April 29, 2014

I arrived at lunch with a well-known Christian leader who was traveling through Montrose and was seated at the table just in time to find myself in the middle of the Augustine-Pelagius debate revisited.

"ARRRRGGHHH!" I thought to myself, "I have been through this debate so many #$%^ times I can't stand it!"

Our well-known Christian guest had nothing good to say about Augustine. He went on to say, "if what some people think about salvation is true, only about 5% of the people who have ever lived will be saved." "But," he said, "when you stop to think about all those who have died before the age of accountability--those who have died in childbirth, or as young children, or through abortion or infanticide—it could be a lot more than that, perhaps as much as 70% of the 40 billion or so who have ever lived. And that gives me hope!"

Read the full story at www.VirtueOnline.org

No comments: